Improvement District No. 9 (Banff)
Improvement District No. 9 (Banff National Park) is located in the Canadian Rockies of west-central Alberta along the British Columbia border. The improvement district encompasses Banff National Park.
The advisory council of Improvement District No. 9 consists of:
- Dave Schebek, Chairperson
- Davina Bernard, Vice-Chair
- Rick Werner, Councillor
- Alison Brewster, Councillor
- Jean-Marc Stelter, Councillor
Council meeting agendas and minutes can be found at: http://improvementdistrict9.ca/council-meetings/
- 2011 Audited Financial Statements
- 2012 Audited Financial Statements
- 2013 Audited Financial Statements
- 2014 Audited Financial Statements
- 2015 Audited Financial Statements
Improvement District No. 9
c/o Alberta Municipal Affairs
17th Floor, Commerce Place
10155 102 St. NW
For more information about Improvement District No. 9, please see the Improvement District No. 9 website at www.improvementdistrict9.ca.
For more information about Banff National Park, please visit Parks Canada's website at: http://www.pc.gc.ca/en/pn-np/ab/banff/index?.